Respected Contributor

April 19 Today is Garlic Day How do you like to use garlic??

I love garlic when cooking any meats.

When I was younger I made scrambled eggs for my dad, he said they were good, but you don't use garlic on scrambled eggs!!! I thought you put garlic on everything.

I use a lot of garlic powder,because it's easier. But if a recipe calls for minced or chopped garlic, I'll do that instead.

At the Chinese restaurants, they make fried green beans with garlic. it is so good.

Ever been to Gilroy, CA?? I had never been there before, we drove through the town and thats all you smelled!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: April 19 Today is Garlic Day How do you like to use garlic??

I made pork fried rice for dinner last night. Put in 2 small cloves of garlic. I can still smell it in my kitchen this morning. I'll open the windows when it gets a bit warmer this morning!!
Valued Contributor

I use garlic any time I can. I love it with almost everything. Fresh garlic. Yes, I've been to Gilroy - great smell!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

I thought it was a required food group? Smiley Happy

I use garlic in almost everything. I roast and freeze for many things but I use powders, dried in other stuff. Tones has a roasted garlic sea salt seasoning that comes in a grinder.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Yes, I've been to Gilroy and I love garlic. Maybe it's my Italian heritage? I almost always have at least a couple of bulbs of roasted garlic in my fridge and I love the way the house smells when it's roasting.

Honored Contributor

I use garlic in any thing I can.

Contributor

I use garlic on almost everything....from Spanish rice, fried rice, roast chicken, vegetable sautee, pasta, and many many more! I mince a bulb of garlic in a food processor, and I keep it in a fridge and it comes handy for cooking.
Esteemed Contributor

One of my many favorite uses is roasted, then mashed and mixed with butter (yes, real butter) and spread on toasted french bread or on a baked potato. Yummy!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Today I used garlic powder in my deviled eggs Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

It keeps the vampires away. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I can verify that it works - always keep garlic in the house, and have NEVER had any vampires around.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}