New Contributor

AUTHENTIC GOURMET CROISSANTS

QVC:

I received my croissants about 10 minutes ago and when I opened the box, the bag was cut wide open inside. This is not the first time this has happened to me. It happened twice before with the Chocolate Croissants. As much as I enjoy these items, I am inclined to NEVER EVER order them again.

I posted a pic on my FB page and will post it on David's FB page so you can see for yourselves how it arrived.

Honored Contributor

Re: AUTHENTIC GOURMET CROISSANTS

Do you have a Trader Joe's near you?

Their croissants are just as good...4 for $4. Real butter, real French taste. Plain, chocolate, almond and pumpkin in the fall (with pumpkin seeds on top!).

You proof them overnight, just like the Qs product...they are fantastic!

Occasional Contributor

Mine arrived the same way. Spilled out of the bag all over the dry ice bag
Esteemed Contributor

I hope the two of you are not going to eat them.....if they are open I can only imagine what kind of germs or such may be on them or in them....I sure would not trust eating them....

Call cs for a refund....

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry you have been disappointed. That's awful!

We have had six boxes of Williams-Sonoma ones in the past couple of years and have had excellent luck with them. The chocolate ones are wonderful but I don't like them for breakfast so much. Will keep my fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Sooner said:

I am so sorry you have been disappointed. That's awful!

We have had six boxes of Williams-Sonoma ones in the past couple of years and have had excellent luck with them. The chocolate ones are wonderful but I don't like them for breakfast so much. Will keep my fingers crossed!

I got the WS brand as a gift.

Trader Joe's are just as good...and just $3.98 for 4.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/17/2014 terrier3 said:

Their croissants are just as good...4 for $4. Real butter, real French taste. Plain, chocolate, almond and pumpkin in the fall (with pumpkin seeds on top!).

Ditto! Love TJ's croissants, the almond are my favorite, chocolate are good too!

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 carrob said:
On 4/17/2014 terrier3 said:

Ditto! Love TJ's croissants, the almond are my favorite, chocolate are good too!

I just made the chocolate for my son today...I LOVE the yeasty smell as they bake.

He had 3 in one sitting!

Valued Contributor

On 4/17/2014 circles said:

I hope the two of you are not going to eat them.....if they are open I can only imagine what kind of germs or such may be on them or in them....I sure would not trust eating them....

Call cs for a refund....

Oh wow I am so embarrassed. I bought 2 bags and one of the bags had gash open and *almost* spilled but didn't. I still have been eating mine lol. Do you really think it could be germy? I had to return 2 things last week that I didn't like and I feel kinda shy about making returns, I feel like somebody is going to think I'm trying to scam.

Honored Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Angel Cake said:
On 4/17/2014 circles said:

Call cs for a refund....

Oh wow I am so embarrassed. I bought 2 bags and one of the bags had gash open and *almost* spilled but didn't. I still have been eating mine lol. Do you really think it could be germy? I had to return 2 things last week that I didn't like and I feel kinda shy about making returns, I feel like somebody is going to think I'm trying to scam.

You don't return food...just call up and tell them why you want a refund.