Valued Contributor

I have to admit I am a dinasor when it comes to computers, but for the life of me I cannot see where or how to print recipes from the Food Network now. I used to all the time before they revamped their website (which I dislike very much). I wanted to print some of Pioneer Woman's recipes from her shows and can't figure out how. Any help from someone?

Honored Contributor

If there isn't a button to make a 'printer friendly' version of the recipe I just copy it and paste it onto a Works or Word page on my computer.

I rather like that better, anyway, because I can clean it up, increase the font size however I want to fill up a page, etc. Then just print it from there and, if you should choose to do so, also save it to your computer.

Honored Contributor

I do the copy and paste, too.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Just went to the new layout on their web page and on some of the recipes there is a red button of a printer spitting out a page of paper on the left of the photo of food. There are other red buttons below it. For some reason I did not find the button on all recipes. Some recipes start with the mail button then share button and on down their list. It is confusing.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

I see what you mean. When you get on the Food Network website you can either type her name in the search box or mouse over the CHEFS heading and click on her name/picture, once on her page, below her name you will see a row of options: Main, About, Recipes and so on. Click on Recipes or farther down the page you can browse by episode and a little farther down from that is a section called Recipes by Ree Drummond, so if you know the name you can find them that way. Once you find and pull up the recipe you want, the print button is located right below the picture even though it is red it took me a minute to find it. Hope this helps

tkins

Honored Contributor

Did you see the recipe for Frozen Grapes?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/frozen-grapes-recipe.html

Honored Contributor

You must also see Robin Miller's recipe for Carrot-Ginger Salad.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robin-miller/carrot-ginger-salad-recipe.html#comments