Not applicable

is anyone else missing the yellow in temptations?? iam no where near done collecting these dishes and already it looks like yellow is discontinued. why dont they do away with some of the "fad" like colors and not the tried and true favs?

Honored Contributor

It is supposedly a seasonal color. However, since it is almost spring TT should be available now in yellow. Yellow is a springtime color. (as is lilac which we never see any more.)

Honored Contributor

I had just come to love yellow OW, and started a small collection when it sort of disappeared. I'm not a happy camper about it either. In my opinion, the yellow mixes well with so many colors, in particular, black, green, brown and blue. I can't understand why it isn't offered on more colors, but it must not have sold as well as they wanted.

Temp-tations.com has a lot more yellow offerings, so I know Tara is hearing the customer complaints, it seems to be Q who is ignoring our requests. I''m just sorry I didn't discover how pretty is was sooner, and ordered more pieces.

Valued Contributor
On 3/12/2014 gaga10 said:

is anyone else missing the yellow in temptations?? iam no where near done collecting these dishes and already it looks like yellow is discontinued. why dont they do away with some of the "fad" like colors and not the tried and true favs?

The only set I have in the yellow is the muffin/pie plate set in the OW. I got it whwn it was a TSV and the color I wanted was already sold out when I saw it presented on air.

Haven't taken a look what the Q has to offer as far as yellow but on Tara's Temp-tation site she has a few sets in yellow..the 6-piece baking set in OW & PD, set of 2 salad plates, set of 2 -12 oz. coffee mugs..so yellow is still limited and not just on QVC.

Just a suggestion but have you tried ebay? May take some time but there are many sellers there and many colors, will add that since yellow is a "seasonal" color, the $$ may be higher on that site.

Contributor

If you go to Tara's website temp-tations.com, she has lots of yellow items; a 2 piece canister set, 6 piece canister set w/wire rack, soup tureen, 3 piece square convertible serving set, 4 qt. mixing bowl with matching whisk, just to name a few. And, the best part is the shipping is much less than QVC.

She also brings back lots of retired pieces. I have found ordering from her website, the products are delivered much quicker. According to her FB page, they have no say whatsoever the items or colors shown on QVC.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Frequent Contributor
I'm an avid OW Yellow collector. I've managed to accumulate quite a bit of it. I posted on Facebook and even called Tara's website to find out why no yellow. I was told that yellow is considered a seasonal color and it was not being discontinued. That being said, you will find more on Tara's site than QVC. I just bought the canister set in yellow. It's small but looks good on my counter. Good luck to a fellow yellow collector.
New Contributor

catwoman

Why have she stopped making the yellow sun shine. I missing my yellow.

Not applicable

My sisters and I all collect different colors of temptations so we don't get our dishes mixed up at family events. My color is yellow. It is so bright and cheery. I really miss ""Hello Yellow"".

New Contributor

Yellow is the ONLY colour I collect! (Or should I say collected)

I am VERY disappointed that it is now considered a "seasonal" colour.

I see some pieces that I like but I am NOT going to change colours to get them.

My husband likes the yellow too and would say get it if I didn't have it.

But now he says if it's not yellow, the it saves him money.

Valued Contributor

You can get yellow in the gingham pattern, a baker or a 9 piece set now. I ordered the 9 piece set & hope it matches the one other set of yellow I have! I might order another yellow set just because it is pretty rare to find these days & sane it to sell on ebay or a "special" gift to someone.