Valued Contributor

Hey everyone, Iv been hearing so much chatter about starting a thread on LBM recipes!!! so I thought id start one...PLEASE if you have a recipe from LBM.. please please post it here..

I to love her recipes they are so simple and DELICIOUS!!...I love this lady she is one of my good friends.....she has been on this board I believe since it started...

I'm going to post a few, and lets get all these wonderful recipes in one spot...

LBM, You are one awesome lady and its been a honor getting to know you!!! Hugs, Britt

Bailey's Irish Cream Bars

1 pkg. yellow cake mix

3 eggs

2/3 c. Bailey's Irish Cream

1/3 c. vegetable oil

For swirl:
1 can cream cheese frossting

1 pkg. white chocolate chips

1/4 c. Bailey's Irish Cream

Preheat 0ven to 350 degrees. Prepare a jelly roll pan (about 15" x 10" x 1") Mix cake mix with eggs, Irish cream, and oil. Set aside 1/2 cup of prepared cake batter for swirl. Pour cake batter into prepared pan. In a small bowl, blend all swirl ingredients. Drop large spoonfuls of this mixture over the cake batter (but not too close to the edge.) Swirl with a fork to make a marble effect. Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares. Makes about 36 bars.

***Being the nut lover that I am..I always add some chopped nuts!***

Here is the recipe originally posted by LilBitMissty. It makes a lot. My meat balls were probably a bit bigger than 1 tablespoon described and I think I had a dozen.

Polynesian Beef Balls

1 1/2 lbs. ground beef

3/4 cup quick oats....raw

1 5oz. can water chestnuts...drained and chopped fine

1 teaspoon accent

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, or more to taste

1/2 teaspoon onion salt

1 Tablespoon soy sauce

1 egg

1/2 cup milk

Combine all ingredients and shape about 1 Tablespoon into balls. Brown in oil, drain and keep in skillet. Prepare sauce.

Sauce

1 8 1/2oz. can crushed pineapple

1 cup packed brown sugar

2 Tablespoons cornstarch

1 cup beef bouillon

2 teaspoons soy sauce

1/2 cup vinegar

1/3 cup chopped green pepper

Drain pineapple, reserve juice. Mix together sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Add pineapple juice, bouillon, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute, then stir in green pepper and pineapple. Add sauce to meat balls in skillet. Simmer about 10 minutes. Serve hot with rice or noodles. These can be frozen for later.

Honored Contributor

Glad I found this thread. Will be trying some of these recipes.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Just want to say how much I love little BitMissty's recipes , Love you little bit . Thanks for posting these wonderful recipes!!!

Valued Contributor

Love these recipes!

Valued Contributor

I am saving all of these you have posted. If they are a favorite of yours, then I know they will be good. Thanks, everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Hello there,

I made the pistachio bread recipe mentioned here and it came out so good. I sprinkled pistachios on top. It was a real hit and I will make it again. Thank you for such wonderful recipes.

Miata 1

PS I am going to make the crescent rolls with the marshmallows too.

Trusted Contributor

Britbrit....Hi sweetie. I miss you gf! I will talk to you soon.

twinkies....Hi dear lady. It is good to see you! Luv you too sweetie. Hope you like any recipes you make. Let me know!

nomar....hi dear. Good to see you!

miata1 Hi there. Good to see you again! I am so happy to hear you tried the bread and it was a hit for you. Thank you for taking the time to let me know how it went. Hope you like the crescent rolls as well.

Esteemed Contributor

LilBitMissty, ((((((HUGS))))))))

Super Contributor

Glad to still find all these recipes!!!

Hi LilBit, so good to "see" you !!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi there,

Thank you for responding. Just wanted to let you know that I made the broccoli salad the other day and it was so good that I made it again tonight. I also made the baked pork chops with the ketchup, vinegar, etc. and it was delicious and my husband has not liked most of my pork chop dinners. Also, I made the chicken with cranberries, French dressing and onion soup and that was also delicious. You really have me on a roll with these wonderful recipes. It is such fun to cook and have it come out so good that everyone likes it.

I made a side dish of shredded carrots, mayonnaise, horseradish and a little sugar and raisins. I had not made that in a long time and that was a treat too. Making the broccoli salad made me recall the carrot salad that I used to make years ago so I ended up making that too.

Miata 1