Valued Contributor
Some of these say to put in fridge for 24 hours, but not with these..they need to be fresh!!!

Love and care, Brittany

Pink Stuff photo
Pink stuff
Ingredients
  • 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • I like to put in 4 banana's that I soak in lemon lime soda for about 10 minutes then drain...delicious (I add the banana's just before I serve this!!!)

Directions
  1. In a large bowl, mix together pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, (bananas just before I serve) . Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until chilled.

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 410 | Total Fat: 19.8g | Cholesterol: 13mg

Pink stuff

ingredients

• 1 16 oz. small curd cottage cheese
  • 1 large box of strawberry Jell-O mix
  • 1 large tub of Cool Whip
  • 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
  • 1 large can of chunked pineapple (in heavy syrup)

Directions

Mix the container of cottage cheese, Jell-O mix, and Cool Whip in a large bowl.Mix until well blended. Stir in marshmallows as desired.

Drain the pineapple and save the syrup. Stir in pineapple until well blended. Mix in syrup if needed ( drink the juice if you don't use it in the salad) hehe

Honored Contributor

My ""pink stuff"" is called Cranberry Mousse. No fruits or nuts. Has 5 ingredients and can be used for a side or a dessert.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/14/2012 Islandgirl7032 said:

I've also heard it called Pink F*l*u*f*f....we could always call it Pink F*l*u*f*f Stuff!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Who knew the word f*l*u*f*f is censored?{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I knew that word was censored--I found out the same way you did! What the heck?? I'm sure it means something scandalous in the Urban Dictionary, but I don't care enough to find out {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Enjoy your pink food!

Super Contributor
On 1/14/2012 Britbrit13 said:
Some of these say to put in fridge for 24 hours, but not with these..they need to be fresh!!!

Love and care, Brittany

Pink Stuff photo
Pink stuff
Ingredients
  • 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • I like to put in 4 banana's that I soak in lemon lime soda for about 10 minutes then drain...delicious (I add the banana's just before I serve this!!!)

Directions
  1. In a large bowl, mix together pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple, (bananas just before I serve) . Fold in the whipped topping. Refrigerate until chilled.

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 410 | Total Fat: 19.8g | Cholesterol: 13mg

This is the recipe I grew up with, but in our family, we freeze it in cake pans and serve it in ice cold slices.

Honored Contributor

White stuff? 5 cup salad:

I cup pineapple chunks

1 cup mandarin oranger

1 cup coconut

1 cup marshmallows

1 cup sour cream

Drain the fruit will and mix up. For 6 cup, add some halved maraschino cherries!

Does ANYONE know a brand of mandarin oranges NOT coming from China?