Honored Contributor

I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this but I just tried the new Bounty Paper Towel with Dawn built in. Let me just say I don't like cleaning and am lazy! I used this to clean my stove top and it worked well. You wet it and it gets soapy. You can rinse it and use until the job is finished and then just toss it. I keep it separate from my regular paper towel as you couldn't wipe your hands with it. I bought it at CVS. a package of three for $3.99 or $4.99.

Respected Contributor
Interesting. I'll have to look for it, thanks.
Trusted Contributor

I bought them too, and they are great.

Just remember to tell everyone in the house that they are not for use heating up things in the microwave.

You're welcome.

Trusted Contributor
I bought a package too,great idea for quick cleaning jobs,yes I put my roll out of sight so no one will use it but me.
Contributor

Bounty paper towel are made by Georgia Pacific, a Koch Industries company. Just sayin'.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand that paper, why can't we just add our own dawn and this way not have a whole roll of paper?

Super Contributor

I just use a good sponge. You can clean a sponge by first rinsing in hot water and placing in microwave for 15 seconds. I don't use this sponge on the dishes, just keep it for counter/stove cleaning, etc.

Honored Contributor
On 4/7/2015 eviltwinskippie said:

Bounty paper towel are made by Georgia Pacific, a Koch Industries company. Just sayin'.

Bounty paper towels are made by Proctor and Gamble, not Georgia Pacific.
Honored Contributor
I want to try them. I have a package made by Palmolive from nine years ago. I just opened it. They came in a plastic box. They are a thicker than a paper towel. I think there's ten in the box. They are folded into little squares.
Respected Contributor

I use that Lysol quick clean pump thing in the bathrooms for cleaning the mirrow and counters.