Respected Contributor

What are you planning to serve for Easter ( if you celebrate it and don't go out to eat)? I am serving: standing rib roast, baked ham, homemade mac and cheese, potato salad, layered salad, roasted carrots and asparagus, fruit salad, deviled eggs and cake and ice cream for dessert! Yum!

Esteemed Contributor

My sister is hosting an Easter brunch.

Ham, cheesy potatoes, breakfast casserole, bacon, sausage, mimosa, coffee cake, for dessert lemon & strawberry torte from Swiss Colony.

Respected Contributor

Baked ham, leg o lamb, mac 'n cheese, mashed, sweet potatoes, asparagus baked w/lemon, garlic & romano, probably more, more is good! maybe a grape tomato salad w/mozzarella

Honored Contributor

Fresh halibut just came in so we are serving halibut, asparagus with hollandaise, scalloped potatoes and deviled eggs (of course). I think I will probably make a fruit trifle for dessert. Will purchase a small Honeybaked ham and put some slices on the table. Lots left for sandwiches and ham salad.

Respected Contributor
I ordered a holiday ham from Smithfields. Will add a few side dished but have not decided yet.
Honored Contributor
So far the only things I'm sure will be on our menu is spiral ham and pickled eggs. No one else in the family has expressed their thoughts or wishes as yet.
Valued Contributor
Lamb chops, asparagus, potatoes and pearl onions roasted with olive oil, rosemary and garlic, and lemon meringue pie. This is the easiest holiday menu I make throughout the year.
Honored Contributor

Baked Ham
Cheesy Potato Casserole
Glazed Sweet Potato Slices
Oven-roasted Fresh Asparagus Spears
Strawberry Pretzel Jello
Dinner Rolls or Croissants

Still trying to decide about dessert.

Frequent Contributor
Spiral ham, cheesy potatoes, baked sweet potato casserole, roasted asparagus, corn casserole, broccoli rice casserole, jello eggs, spring salad, Polish sausage and sauerkraut, Easter lamb cake, decorated sugar cookies, and cupcakes. I probably forgot something just like something is always left in the refrigerator!
Frequent Contributor
Yes! I did forget the deviled eggs!