Respected Contributor

does anyone know if there is a ROKU channel for QVC plus? I know there is one for HSN 2 . I have searched on my ROKU but did not come up with one. We cut the cable long ago. I want to watch ITKWD tonight. I know it can be watched on the computer but I do not want to sit in our office that long. I will probably just use my Kindle . I just kind of watch 'at it', but enjoy. Jewelry is not an interest to me. Whenever I put QVC plus in the search here I just come up with plus sizing.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Where the heck is it? Is it on TV or does one have to have one of those "smart" things?

If the latter, then Sandra just got a huge demotion.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

They are doing a really bad job promoting it. I have not seen anything regarding it and if its up and running who the heck is watching? Odd!

Honored Contributor

I don't know about the Roku availability of QVC Plus, but it is on DirecTV on channel 315.

It seems to be in flux right now. When it first started, it was simply the reruns of QVC, on a three hour delay. So, if In the Kitchen with David was at noon Eastern time on QVC, then on Q Plus, that same program would begin at 3 pm.

Then, I noticed that when they have an all day event on QVC, they will run some other shows on QVC Plus that are of other interest. Like one day, during an all day jewelry event on QVC, they actually ran In the Kitchen, live on Q Plus.

Q Plus also has reruns of shows that were on days before, and I saw an entire hour of Carolyn with Trisha Yearwood, and it was more of an sit down, day time talk show interview format. They will also rerun live performances of various artists on the Plus channel.

I was hoping that at some point they would break into two different channels, one focusing on the fashion, beauty things, the other focusing on the cooking, home decor, outdoor type stuff. Probably won't happen, but I'd like it better.

Esteemed Contributor

Go to the program guide online. Click on "QVC Plus" at the top left of the page (indicating which schedule you want), and scroll down to the bottom for the channel finder. Plug your zip code in to see what channel it is on in your area. Whether you get that channel or not can then be determined.

BTW - ITKWD is on "Plus" tonight while the jewelry shows air.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I frequently watch QVC Plus. I have DirectTV, and it is on station 76 as well as 315. I saw a promo that they run live programs on Tuesday, Thursday, and either Saturday or Sunday. Since I work during the day, I usually check it if I am not interested in what the Q is showing. I have a Roku and have not seen that it is available on that.

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 mac116 said:

I frequently watch QVC Plus. I have DirectTV, and it is on station 76 as well as 315. I saw a promo that they run live programs on Tuesday, Thursday, and either Saturday or Sunday. Since I work during the day, I usually check it if I am not interested in what the Q is showing. I have a Roku and have not seen that it is available on that.

I don't have DirectTV. I have Comcast Cable. I guess that means I don't have it.

They are advertising live shows now on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I have been seeing promotions showing Sandra talking about it and saying that her day is "Thursday." I think her show is about fashions. This is the best they can do for this lovely lady?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I just went to my channels and added the regular QVC. As for the plus version, I didn't see that one available on Roku. I just pulled it up and found jewelry at 6:45 EST, so it probably isn't what you are looking for.

Super Contributor
You can watch online if you go to the front page and click on ITKWD on the left side. When it takes you to that page there is a pic of David on the right - click on it and it will take you there!
Honored Contributor

we have qvc plus on our comcast.

here is the live streaming of in the kitchen with david tonight.

http://www.qvc.com/LiveShowDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&channelCode=2CH

Get even more QVC® in one day with QVC Plus®! With everything you know & love about QVC—PLUS the convenience of seeing original & previously recorded programming—QVC Plus is the new way to watch more of what you want.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein