Occasional Contributor
Hi Penzey's lovers or anyone who wants to try their spices - I just received this email today:

"Now through Thursday at midnight, we’ve dropped our usual $30 minimum for free shipping* to $20 (our average store sale) so our regular store customers in the snow hit areas can still get their spices without paying extra for shipping. With the way our website works we have to drop the minimum for all 48 states, so the Midwest's opportunity is yours as well.
No code needed, shipping costs on orders over $20 will automatically be deducted on the final screen before submitting the order. Feel free to share this email with friends as with any luck we won't be making this offer again until next winter."

Super Contributor

Thank you soooo much for sharing! I LOVE the freeze dried shallots.

Honored Contributor

I ordered about $50 worth on the 14th & it will be delivered today.

Super Contributor

Help

I tried to order something few spices sounds like a good promo,and 2 empty jars.

I used the 2 coupon codes on another thread oops sorry, one for 2 free Apple Pie spice and a free Mug. checkout says: Invalid.

This is my first time ordering I didn't register yet my profile,maybe that's why?

I did see an offer $20.00,not the same one I was refering to.

how did everybody else get to order/ it is not midnight yet when coupon expires.

Thank's

Honored Contributor

I believe the two free apple pie spices expired yesterday at midnight. If you remove that promo code I think the mug is still available and the free shipping for a $20+ order is also available.

Honored Contributor

The code for the apple pie spice did expire. The code for the mug is still good 94049C. I think you can only use 1 code. I don't know if you have to be registered or not but you might as well go ahead & register. Sign up for their emails & you will receive their catalogs with code on them.

Super Contributor

Thank you for sharing,about the promo Penzey's, with the free shipping,I like that no promo code needed & just spend $20.00, I spent $30.00, got a good deal.

I just got in to order few items from Penzey's.1st time ordering there,nice selection wanted to try some of their seasonings & spices, tired of the National brands from the local stores and have you noticed lately not so reasonable.

I ordered 7 jars spice blends, some of the blends for veggies,and got a Baking blend, some salt free blends I like.

can't wait to try California pepper blend.

Talk to you soon, take care.

Occasional Contributor
I think the promos for the free mug and apple pie spices expired Monday. The free roasted garlic coupon code: 43953C is valid until March 31.
Respected Contributor

The only code that expired is the one for the apple pie spices. The codes for the roasted garlic and the mug are still good and you can use them both at the same time. Type one code in, then when the field clears, you can add the second one. I used two codes on my order last week (which should be coming any day now) and it accepted both.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I did receive the email and only recently placed my first order. We have a store in town but I never seem to be in that area.

What are some of your favorite things to order? Would love to hear.