Valued Contributor

OMG I just noticed HSN now carries that Henrietta egg cooker, remember it?

They have it for sale, I think it's a much better product because it chirps to let you know when the eggs are done. Going to go order one right now, bye, just thought I'd let you know.

Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG I just noticed HSN now carries that Henrietta egg cooker, remember it?

Cute!

Valued Contributor

I bought this one when QVC sold it. Used it about 10 yrs. till it leaked water all over the counter. Threw it away.

Super Contributor

I bought one years ago, too, still use mine! Works great.

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2015 sarpy said:

I bought this one when QVC sold it. Used it about 10 yrs. till it leaked water all over the counter. Threw it away.

10 years is a good long time for a product like this. I ordered one and hope I get that many years. I cannot fix eggs to ever come out right. Mine just never peel and I've heard all the useful tips. But I remember this product from years ago and everyone loved it.

Contributor

That's cute and now I'm thinking about it! Amazon has it for the same price as HSN, free ship with prime.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/22/2015 gulf coast girl said:
On 3/22/2015 sarpy said:

10 years is a good long time for a product like this. I ordered one and hope I get that many years. I cannot fix eggs to ever come out right. Mine just never peel and I've heard all the useful tips. But I remember this product from years ago and everyone loved it.

If you don't need your peeled egg to be whole when it comes out of the shell, just crack it in half and use a teaspoon to scoop it out of the shell.

Esteemed Contributor

I got it when it first aired on Q, and got it for gifts, too. Everyone loves it! It was the first time I saw an egg cooker that steams to cook. She works great, and I use mine a lot.

Super Contributor

Have they improved the chirping sound? I had one of these many years ago, and the chirping was more of a shrill scream. Like a mother might do if she realized she just cooked her young, lol. I appreciated the alarm, but did wish it sounded more like a chirp. Maybe this one sounds better.

Esteemed Contributor

Omg, I loved my egg cooker..so glad HSN has it. My main diet is eggs..thanks for posting!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West