Respected Contributor

Joseph's Bakery lavash and pita bread YUM YUM ☺☺

A friend told me about this, it is at Walmart, in the deli section. It is made by Joseph's Bakery. www.josephsbakery.com I got the lavash to make wraps and pizza. Take a sheet of the lavash, cut into 4 pieces. Spray one side lightly with cooking spray, place this side down on a baking sheet. Top with tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 350* til hot and bubbly. So good. The pita bread makes really good sandwiches. The one made with flax, oat bran and wheat Is lower in carbs.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Joseph's Bakery lavash and pita bread YUM YUM ☺☺

I love Joseph's products. I use the pita bread to make small pizzas. I'm on a low carb diet and love the options Joseph's provides.
Contributor

LOVE Joseph's Lavish wraps. All three of our grocery stores carry them but often they are sold out. They make great wraps, pizzas, or hot wrap sandwiches.

Respected Contributor

www.josephsbakery.com

to see the products they offer. Maybe other stores carry their products, if you know of other stores please post. Smiley Happy )

They also do online shopping. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I've seen recipes for lower carb bread, but this is the best ready to eat !!!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Barbara. I checked with the online checker and couldn't find anyplace close to me who has their products. I would love to find the lower carb, high fiber products. The Endo doctor just put me on Metformin- suspecting that I may be insulin resistant. I am struggling with mid section weight gain, Big Time. Will continue to look for these-thanks again!