Respected Contributor

Is this the same Green Pan that Todd English sold on HSN?

Is Todays Special?

Frequent Contributor
Green Pan has horrible reviews all over, I don't know if it was the same quality set as Todd English sold. Curious to know if anyone loves there set.
Respected Contributor

Q has it on the TS and it look snazzy and reasonably priced they could have tweak them but they are really good looking...

Regular Contributor

I've used Green Pans for years and love them. The trick is to NEVER use high heat for anything; otherwise things stick. Medium heat is best. And clean up is a breeze.

Valued Contributor

I don't know if this is the same as the sets I have seen at the store. But they seem a bit light weight and not too great. Anyone else have a personal experience with them and a review. Just wondering if they are any good????

Thanks in advance...

Occasional Contributor

I purchased a set 2 years ago when they were on HSN...complete JUNK. After about 2 weeks, things started sticking, and pieces of the coating were flaking off. Threw them away. Dont waste your money!!

Regular Contributor

I have Lorena Garcia's ceramic cookware from HSN and also recently bought the two Sinply Ming pans (grill pan & open skillet). I love both of them. Have been using Lorena G's cookware for some months now and find it to be exceptional. I was skeptical about the white interior, but it has stayed perfectly white and not discolored. I have no experience with Greenpan, but wonder if it is the same as the others because of the bad reviews.

Respected Contributor

Stuff is made in China. I'll pass.

Super Contributor

Give it up for 'Green Pan.'

Todd English can't control his drinking, so they just find another spokesperson and just keep moving on...

These are just as cheap as ALL the other Chinese-made pans that come out these days. It's truly sad.

Honored Contributor

Q had a pretty good thing going with Cook's Essentials about a decade ago. The stainless steel nonstick pieces I picked up back then had the really thick bottoms on them, and they held up better than most nonstick. A few pieces, I'm still using. They were really substantial, heavy, didn't burn easily, I wish I had some key pieces that they just don't make anymore.

All the new nonstick skillets I've been looking at to replace some that are gone are so thin, no heavy encapsulated bottoms anymore, just junk.