Respected Contributor

Tuna fish sandwiches for lunch with Chocolate Ice Cream Sundaes for dessert

Enjoyed tuna fish on toasted rye bread with diced onion, celery hearts, and Hellman's Real Mayo. We had this with Starbucks breakfast treat iced coffee which was made early this morning, and we always make extra servings for later in the day.

Then we made Chocolate sundaes with Chocolate ice cream, Hershey's chocolate syrup, fresh sliced strawberries, and chopped peanuts.

Lunch was delicious and we will be having a light dinner of Greek salad with feta cheese and a few Greek meat balls.

Hope my QVC pals also have a great lunch, and dinner tonight.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tuna fish sandwiches for lunch with Chocolate Ice Cream Sundaes for dessert

Adore, it sounds delicious and I know you guys love your cooking and all, it's just more thought on food for me than I can handle, but I'm glad you guys like it and are so passionate about the food.

Super Contributor

On 3/2/2015 qualitygal said:

Adore, it sounds delicious and I know you guys love your cooking and all, it's just more thought on food for me than I can handle, but I'm glad you guys like it and are so passionate about the food.

It reminds me of a Facebook friend that posts pix of everything she eats.......{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

I have a friend like that who also posts everything she makes on FB. I just always thought she needed validation for being a good cook or a good friend or whatever. I always wonder when she is going to strain her arm from reaching around and patting herself on the back all the time.

Trusted Contributor

I could live on tuna fish sandwiches and chocolate, LOL!
Honored Contributor

adoreqvc, your lunch sounds wonderful. I love tuna sandwiches, and the sundaes, well, love those too. I am not a coffee drinker, so iced tea for me. Keep posting your wonderful meals. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 PamelaSue72 said:

I have a friend like that who also posts everything she makes on FB. I just always thought she needed validation for being a good cook or a good friend or whatever. I always wonder when she is going to strain her arm from reaching around and patting herself on the back all the time.

Like your homemade english muffins?
Respected Contributor

Hi adore, sounds like a great lunch, and nice dinner planned, as well. Hope you're having a good day! Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

A lunch like yours would cost $$$$$ at nice local restaurants around here. Enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Somebody asked if anybody had a recipe for English muffins and I answered. Nothing more, nothing less. You need to get your facts straight.