Respected Contributor

I'll still post recipes, links and comments. I found there was a "food of the day" calendar and posted it each day. So that is over, and I'll still be here. Thanks for all the comments.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: I'll still be around.......

Thank you, Barbarainnc, for taking the time and effort for posting you food of the day posts.

You seem to have acquired a fan club here - including me! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Again, thanks and looking forward to your posts in the future. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Denise
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 denisemb said:

Thank you, Barbarainnc, for taking the time and effort for posting you food of the day posts.

You seem to have acquired a fan club here - including me! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Again, thanks and looking forward to your posts in the future. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Ditto!

Always enjoyed the posts...recipes for the item of the day as well!

Lots of fun!

Thank you, Barbarainnc!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for everything you do post Barbarainnc.

I greatly appreciate your input and enjoy interactions on many food threads, as well as in other QVC categories.

Trusted Contributor

Great news! Thank you for all your posts and looking forward to your new posts this year!
Trusted Contributor

Pat and Jayne were using yesterday's "Peanut Butter day' this AM to solicit facebook comments. Barbara, you're now mainstream!

Thanks for the daily posts, I would always check them and make DH laugh. Glad to know you've still be hanging out here!

Honored Contributor

Onto new endeavors! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

See ya later, Barb. 8)