Trusted Contributor

The Chef at Williams-Sonoma is leaving and tomorrow is her last Day. She has been doing free Technique Classes and Cooking Classes and I have been attending the Technique Classes for like over five years. I have been to her pay for Cooking Classes a few times. I feel her and other regulars who attend her Classes will miss her. I want to get her a little something. I saw a Coffee Cup that "The Skys The Limit". I plan on picking it up and I feel I need something more. My Girlfriend who also attends got her a set of earrings and a Halloween Wreath. I was wondering if someone has any ideas? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Bar Mops? A gift card from WS?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

A gift card for a restaurant.

Valued Contributor

Gift certificate for lunch at a nice restaurant.

Trusted Contributor

I think the coffee cup is a nice idea. Why not give her a package of special gourmet coffee to go along with it?

Honored Contributor

Temp-Tations stoneware?

Trusted Contributor
On 2/21/2015 GoodStuff said:

I think the coffee cup is a nice idea. Why not give her a package of special gourmet coffee to go along with it?

I think this is a nice idea. I think she drinks Tea. she talked about visiting a Tea Room.

Trusted Contributor

I want her to have something like a keepsake. Before W/S she was a Chef on a Train. I think her goal is on day to open a Restaurant. While I will still see her since her new Job will be in a near by Grocery Store for now Cooking and drawing Customers to Products that are sold in Store.

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 CindyinNC said:

Gift certificate for lunch at a nice restaurant.

totally appropriate.

we have several friends who are chefs and own restaurants/bars. you know what they like to do even more than they like to cook? they like to EAT and DRINK. so many of them go to OTHER restaurants and bars when they are off from work.....late night eats or on their days off. they love exploring different tastes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Katey1261 said:
On 2/21/2015 GoodStuff said:

I think this is a nice idea. I think she drinks Tea. she talked about visiting a Tea Room.

Why not check EBay for a beautiful antique China tea cup and saucer? It would be special