Contributor

Does anyone know if David...

is on QVC plus again this Sunday?

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if David...

You can check the online program guide for QVC plus

Trusted Contributor

I doubt it, but I don't know for sure. He said last Sun. that this Sun. being Garden Day, he will be doing gardening segments instead of ITKWD & then he will return on Wed. 2/11 with usual ITKWD time slot. Wouldn't think the Q would program recorded David at same time as live David.

Contributor

Didn't know QVC plus had a program guide! Just looked it up and he's not on it.Thanks for your input!

Honored Contributor

On 2/6/2015 KathyLFan said:

I doubt it, but I don't know for sure. He said last Sun. that this Sun. being Garden Day, he will be doing gardening segments instead of ITKWD & then he will return on Wed. 2/11 with usual ITKWD time slot. Wouldn't think the Q would program recorded David at same time as live David.

That was what I understood too on Wed. night for this Sunday. Sounded like a lot of people were not informed the last time the Sunday schedule changed so he mentioned it a couple of times the other night. I love his cooking shows.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Contributor

no, david said ITKWD is NOT on anywhere sunday. He will however be hosting a garden show from 1p - 4p and ITKWD will return to regular scheduling next week. does anyone know where his schedule is posted for his book siging tour? mary said two weeks ago that it is out but never said where it is posted and I don't doe facebook.

Contributor

It's on the ITKWD page on this site near the top of the page.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, everyone, about no ITKWD this Sunday!

Well- The past few wks have put a glitch in my Sunday (morning here in Vegas). I LOVE watching David & I miss the show! I'll be back to channel surfing until he returns...