Does L&L have a sandwich sized container, or do they plan to offer one ever? My daughters love L&L and want me to pack sandwiches for their lunch in them. However, none of the ones I have are "sandwich-sized".

Respected Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock/ Chris Pryme

Would this set work? K40745 or this? K39774

Respected Contributor

I have found sandwich L&Ls in the grocery store.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 of the sandwich L&L containers from a larger set I bought many years ago. I would love to have more of that size because it keeps your sandwich from getting smashed.....check Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Good idea to check Amazon. I've gotten many individual pieces there. Just get the HPL number off the bottom of a size you like and search it. Also, ebay.

I have several different pieces that would fit different types of sandwiches. None of them have ever been called a sandwich container, though. I just use the size that fits. Smiley Happy As crazy as I am with the L&L and food storage, I have a size to fit practically anything.

Honored Contributor

I have several of the square containers that I guess would be for sandwiches, although I use them for other purposes (cheese, all sorts of leftovers). Some are fairly shallow, while some are a bit deeper.

They are some of my most used L&L containers. They don't take up much room and are stackable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

I have L&L that are sandwich size. Try K39774 - lunch tote with square L&L. Perfect for sandwiches.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because a personal email address was listed

Honored Contributor

@bgbax13 wrote:

Does L&L have a sandwich sized container, or do they plan to offer one ever? My daughters love L&L and want me to pack sandwiches for their lunch in them. However, none of the ones I have are "sandwich-sized".

In the last show with Pat, Chris showed the glass looking type and it had square ones for sandwiches Chris said.  There were 2 of each item, may have been aTSV. Not sure.