Trusted Contributor

HSN has a 'Healthy Grill' by Ronco as TSV. It's a vertical grill, resembles a toaster. You put the food in a narrow basket and drop it down the slot. The grease drips into a tray at the bottom. There does not appear to be any other way to take it apart to clean it. Yuck! No, thanks.

Honored Contributor

The sides and bottom come out and can be cleaned in the dishwasher

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

These kind of things end up at Good Will after the purchaser buys and uses it twice... JUNK!!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that demo last night...there is a tray that can be pulled out to clean....it would have been helpful for the vendor to show us that part.....also wonder how easy it would be to clean the inside of that grill that can't be pulled out...oh, and how does the food taste....lol...

Trusted Contributor
On 1/28/2015 I am still oxox said:

The sides and bottom come out and can be cleaned in the dishwasher

Well, that solves that problem. It's still doomed to the gadget dungeon with the Yonannas!

Trusted Contributor

It looked like the Rocket Grill without the bags. Iloved using that thing (Rocket Grill), but then forgot about it. I have enough gadgets and I just got the OptiGrill as a new toy, so don;t need this, but I remember the food fromthe Rocket grill was good and you could put it in frozen, too - I liked those bags that you just tossed out.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/28/2015 annabella said:

These kind of things end up at Good Will after the purchaser buys and uses it twice... JUNK!!

I have had every gadget known to mankind. The only things I continue to use consistently are my cast iron skillet, my chef's knife and my LC casserole dish.

Everything else, like you said, is at Goodwill!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Some of the stuff they come up with and the notion that you just absolutely positively HAVE to have this or your life won't be worth living. SMH

I like kitchen stuff and gadgets as much as the next chicken, but some of these things are just plain silly and don't do any more than the stuff we already have in our kitchen.

Valued Contributor
I was going to get it but changed my mind when I read there aren't any temperature controls. It does seem like a gadget that would end up at Goodwill.
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Lisa now in AZ said:

It looked like the Rocket Grill without the bags. Iloved using that thing (Rocket Grill), but then forgot about it. I have enough gadgets and I just got the OptiGrill as a new toy, so don;t need this, but I remember the food fromthe Rocket grill was good and you could put it in frozen, too - I liked those bags that you just tossed out.

That was my thought too, that it was the Rocket Grill without the bags. I also have an Optigrill, and I love it! I can have a burger or steak from frozen to plate in about 15-20 mins., cooked exactly the way I prefer it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all