Super Contributor
I was wondering if anyone has any nicer dicer products? I was wanting the dicer kitchen aid food processor but I just got the 9 cup so would the nicer dicer do good. TIA
Super Contributor

I wanted the "Nicer Dicer" shown on Sunday, but wanted to see what others thought of it before I purchased it.

Valued Contributor

The other one has 900+ reviews. Maybe that will help you decide

K32702

Contributor

I have the prior one and really like it. This new one has some additional improvements but I can't justify getting it since my other is fine. The biggest pro of the new one (for me) would be the larger surface area of the two chopper blades. I just have to cut celery, etc shorter to fit on mine. Would be nice to not have to do that. Also the spring loaded container would be nice. This one looks like it is a little larger, but I'm not sure of that.

Super Contributor
Thanks ladies I think I will try it!!
Trusted Contributor

I went through the same process on Sunday - I really liked the demo and wanted the KA, but then remembered that I had the Nice Dicer (older one) and it works fine. So, I analyzed whether I truly needed a BIG food processor, and I don't, but bought it anyway!!!! And, considering how often I actually USE the Nicer Dicer, I probably won't use my new food processor much, but it sure looks good!!! But, to answer your original question - the Nicer Dicer works very well and with the different size screens, you can get pieces in many sizes. I never had a problem with it and like the bowl with the locking lid for big salads.

Honored Contributor
On 1/26/2015 kiamom23 said:

I have the prior one and really like it. This new one has some additional improvements but I can't justify getting it since my other is fine. The biggest pro of the new one (for me) would be the larger surface area of the two chopper blades. I just have to cut celery, etc shorter to fit on mine. Would be nice to not have to do that. Also the spring loaded container would be nice. This one looks like it is a little larger, but I'm not sure of that.

I have the original one as well and use it all the time. I agree w/ Kia that the new improvements are fantastic...but just like her, didn't repurchase. It is a gadget I do not regret buying. The larger cup capacity would have been great too.

This chopper is easy to use, SO easy to clean and cuts way down on prep time for all the salads etc I love to make. If it ever broke...I would replace immediately. Love it!

Every time I finally get something...they improve it! LOL Never fails. After 20 years, I finally bought my first crock pot...then a short time later they offered the one that browns as well! How I would have loved that feature.

Super Contributor

There is a new one on Amazon that is built better and the company has a very good customer service and reviews seem quite good as well. It is a Pro Chef version for about $40 incl prime shipping.

Super Contributor

It also has a vegetable peeler

Honored Contributor

I got mine on ebay for under $20 and no tax or shipping. Otherwise, it would have been over $50 on the Q. I really like it and use it alot. Came with more accessories than the Q one.