Respected Contributor

Just Enjoyed Delicious Homemade Greek Pork Gyros Souvlaki withTzatziki Sauce

Happy Saturday to all our QVC Pals,

For those of you which love Greek recipes here is a new one we just tried.

It was easy and delicious.

Recipe at below link:

http://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/souvlaki-with-gyros-wrapped-pita-breads-with-pork-and-tzatziki-sau...

Homemade Pork Gyros

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Enjoyed Delicious Homemade Greek Pork Gyros Souvlaki withTzatziki Sauce

Souvlaki is probably one of my most favorite meals.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Re: Just Enjoyed Delicious Homemade Greek Pork Gyros Souvlaki withTzatziki Sauce

I wish I had just finished SOME of one of those...lol. I can only eat a few bites but I know those bites are delicious. It's one of my favorite meals too.
Respected Contributor

Oh my mouth is watering. This is one of my favorite foods!!!
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Hi birkin baby yes they are addictive and delicious, and that recipe is quite easy.

I hope you will try it and like it as much as we did.

Happy weekend and happy cooking!

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

Souvlaki is probably one of my most favorite meals.

Ours too, it really is so versatile and delicious.

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Marienkaefer2 said: Oh my mouth is watering. This is one of my favorite foods!!!

It is also delicious with lamb as well as pork.

I hope you also try the recipe, it is fairly easy and really delicious.

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 adoreqvc said:
On 1/24/2015 Marienkaefer2 said: Oh my mouth is watering. This is one of my favorite foods!!!

I will definitely try it. I bookmarked the recipe! Smiley Happy I usually only get something like this when I'm out, because I never think I could make it at home. But I can do this one. I LOVE Greek food. I used to.live in a city with many good locally owned Greek restaurants, and I ate or had takeout from them quite a lot. Now, the nearest bigger city to me has two, one of which is owned by a friend of mine's family, who are, of course Greek. But their food is just ok(although I would never tell them that!) Smiley Happy So, I am excited to try this recipe. Thanks, adore!
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Marienkaefer2 said:

I will definitely try it. I bookmarked the recipe! Smiley Happy I usually only get something like this when I'm out, because I never think I could make it at home. But I can do this one. I LOVE Greek food. I used to.live in a city with many good locally owned Greek restaurants, and I ate or had takeout from them quite a lot. Now, the nearest bigger city to me has two, one of which is owned by a friend of mine's family, who are, of course Greek. But their food is just ok(although I would never tell them that!) Smiley Happy So, I am excited to try this recipe. Thanks, adore!

You are very welcome my friend enjoy the recipe, and when you try the recipe please let me know how you liked it.

Yes I also know many Greeks and other nationality cooks whose foods does not taste quite right, but I also would never insult them......but I did buy a few cook books which they said they loved many of the recipes, and included many of them in their own cooking repertoire.

btw i also am posting a Greek web site which displays many Greek recipes, and also offers nice step by step video's which help you watch as you try each recipe.

I hope you and other on this thread who like Greek food also use it often.

It is http://www.greekrecipes.tv/310/mousakas

Just click on dishes and the other categories, and the results are spot on, delicious, and always get rave reviews.

The video's are also very informative and explain every recipe step by step, which for many is so very helpful.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Marienkaefer2 said:

You are very welcome my friend enjoy the recipe, and when you try the recipe please let me know how you liked it.

Yes I also know many Greeks and other nationality cooks whose foods does not taste quite right, but I also would never insult them......but I did buy a few cook books which they said they loved many of the recipes, and included many of them in their own cooking repertoire.

btw i also am posting a Greek web site which displays many Greek recipes, and also offers nice step by step video's which help you watch as you try each recipe.

I hope you like it and use it often.

The results are spot on, and delicious.

Thanks adore. I will let you know how I did with the recipe!