Respected Contributor

Jan. 24 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER DAY !!!! What is your favorite??

I think this day was here before, but here it is again!!!

So good, it's had 2 days so far.

Peanut Butter is good for you.

I like to get a spoon and get a glob!!

I use to be a Crunchy, now I'm a Creamy!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jan. 24 Today is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER DAY !!!! What is your favorite??

Peanut butter...smooth or crunchy..it's all good.
Super Contributor

Skippy, creamy! Love it on celery or sliced apples, great all warm and gooey on a toasted English muffin with a drizzle of honey, and peanut butter cookies are one of my favs!

Super Contributor

On 1/24/2015 JustJules said:

Skippy, creamy! Love it on celery or sliced apples, great all warm and gooey on a toasted English muffin with a drizzle of honey, and peanut butter cookies are one of my favs!

I live in a neighborhood with an abundance of children who used to pester me for candy. I give them sliced apples and PB. PB has a wonderful silencing side effect. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I used to be crunchy and am now a creamy gal too! Love a glob on a spoon too, or in a PB&J sandwich every once and awhile. I grew up on Skippy Crunchy, then switched to Skippy creamy, then fell in love with Trader Joe's creamy with sea salt. I keep it in the fridge as the oil separates. They have the best strawberry jam too, lower on sugar and with chunks on strawberries. Perfect for when I want a PB&J sandwich, though these days I have it on Dave's Organic Killer Bread (has a lot of grains and seeds) versus White Wonder Bread!

I too love PB cookies and blossoms. I love Trader Joe's mini peanut butter cups, yum! It's one of my favorite "flavors".

Valued Contributor

Creamy Skippy! Wish I lived closer to a Trader Joe's, creamy with sea salt sounds good!

Valued Contributor

I can't eat it plain, but mix in some maple syrup, like they did when I was in school, and I love it. Also, peanut butter cookies and Reeses Cups.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Barbara, I thought there was a recent National Peanut Butter Day! I'm good with two of them.

My absolute favorite peanut butter is Skippy Honey Nut Roasted Chunky Peanut Butter.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I mostly like peanut butter as part of chocolate candy. Chunky or smooth doesn't matter as much as the chocolate.

Honored Contributor

Creamy Jif, the only food all in it's own category!! Just a spoonful of Jif, helps the medicine go down,....