Respected Contributor

Anyone know where I can get that beautiful glass teapot/kettle w/ the cup?

That tea kettle was huge!

BTW, are glass teapots only meant to be used to steep tea or can you boil water in it (gas stove)?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's TEA demo

Borosilicate glass teapots can be used on gas and electric stovetops.

Honored Contributor

He has on his blog the link on Amazon to the teapots he uses (the ones you see in the picture of the inside of his refrigerator).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I didn't know that. Thanks, Rudy! I just found one on AMZN. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

I was trying to post this & had to reboot my computer. He has a pic of teapots in his refrigerator on his Blog. http://www.wordsonwellness.com/post/2014/09/29/hsnoct2014.aspx They look different then the teapot he was using on his show several mins ago. He has links just above the pic on his blog for a 1.5, 1.0 & a 0.5 liter from Amazon on his blog.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Nightowlz

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I received a glass teapot as a gift and while it is quite lovely, I've never used it. Yes, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that, but it's true. I am primarily a coffee drinker, but I also like tea. And I just put my kettle on to boil and go from there. If I have the time or I'm feeling it, I do go the tea pot route. But not often. Don't get me wrong, I love it when I do. I just don't do it every day. I would think that a glass tea pot could not go on the stovetop. But I could be wrong and the tea experts would know better.

I love seeing the pic of AL's fridge. Is it weird that I like seeing what's inside other people's refrigerators?{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 glmama said:

I received a glass teapot as a gift and while it is quite lovely, I've never used it. Yes, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that, but it's true. I am primarily a coffee drinker, but I also like tea.

I started drinking coffee on and off last summer, but I'm gonna have to go back to tea exclusively because my skin looks better when I drink tea.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 VaBelle35 said:

He has on his blog the link on Amazon to the teapots he uses (the ones you see in the picture of the inside of his refrigerator).

You beat me to it!

His tea is very tempting but I've managed to resist buying some so far. I don't drink tea consistently enough to figure I should be ordering his. I'm a coffee drinker in the AM & that is not going to change. caffeinated tea is an afternoon drink for me & herbal teas are for evening. I tend to buy more tea than I get around to drinking.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 glmama said:

I received a glass teapot as a gift and while it is quite lovely, I've never used it. Yes, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that, but it's true. I am primarily a coffee drinker, but I also like tea. And I just put my kettle on to boil and go from there. If I have the time or I'm feeling it, I do go the tea pot route. But not often. Don't get me wrong, I love it when I do. I just don't do it every day. I would think that a glass tea pot could not go on the stovetop. But I could be wrong and the tea experts would know better.

I love seeing the pic of AL's fridge. Is it weird that I like seeing what's inside other people's refrigerators?{#emotions_dlg.crying}

It's nice & clean. Looks like everything in there is healthy of course.