Respected Contributor

KA TSV beater chipped. Anyone gotten a replacement item from KA?

One of the beaters that came with my Kitchen Aid TSV mixer has a chip in it/hunk out of it. Have any of you ever called KA and gotten a replacement beater? I sure don't want to have to send the whole thing back to QVC over one bad beater. But, I'm not satisfied with this purchase with a beater that is defective.

TIA,

pup

Valued Contributor

Re: KA TSV beater chipped. Anyone gotten a replacement item from KA?

I would call Kitchenaid and explain the situation. A few years ago I bought the Dyson Cordless Vacuum from QVC. I get the Vacuum and the Charger didn't work.It was a small item. Like you I didn't want to pack up this BIG THING and ship it back to QVC for such a small thing and I knew if I call QVC,that is what they would've told me..Simply because they will not give you a REPLACEMENT BEATER..and I figured that they wouldn't have a REPLACEMENT CHARGER lying around. I called Dyson CS immediately and at 1st she asked all the questions and then she said..NO PROBLEM.I'll send you a charger today...and I got the new charger in 2 days..and that was that..So, CALL KITCHENAID..

Respected Contributor

Alexa6352, thank you very much. Yes, surely I can get some resolution to this problem. The worst part of this deal is even if I sent it all back, I can't get a replacement as they are showing "not available" at this time. Bummer, QVC.

KA customer service is not open on the weekend, so I will have to wait till Monday to even try.

Respected Contributor

Just got off the phone with KitchenAid and my beater is on the way. The representative I spoke with, Sandra in TN, could not have been nicer. She was extremely helpful and I am very pleased.

My grenadine mixer is gorgeous! My husband is even creaming over it. HA! He keeps saying, "I wish I knew how to cook as I would use this thing." I wish he knew how to cook, too. HA!