Trusted Contributor

I got an email from HSN, announcing that today is NATIONAL FREE SHIPPING DAY, and they are making all of this free shipping, but nothing is done here..........{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Valued Contributor

Re: Why Is It That...........

Never is

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling it's just their own little thing - not an actual National national thing. Anything to sell more cheaply made junk, eh? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It's only on some things.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/18/2014 chickenbutt said:

I have a feeling it's just their own little thing - not an actual National national thing. Anything to sell more cheaply made junk, eh? Smiley Happy

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/18/2014 disneynut57 said:

Never is

They don't have to. We make sure of that!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

Oh.......Well you should look again, and maybe save on something you want to order....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

By the way......how is that pup of yours....

http://nationaldaycalendar.com/2014/12/17/december-18th-2014-free-shipping-day-national-re-gifting-d...

http://www.freeshippingday.com/

http://www.ibtimes.com/free-shipping-day-2014-list-stores-offering-free-delivery-time-christmas-1757...

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Hey Forrest! Puppy boy doing ok but I fear he will end up either being on permanent bedrest or having to have that expensive operation. Next doc visit w/b in January.

As for hsn - 99.999% of the time they don't have anything I want, so I haven't been there lately - even for free shipping! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hey Forrest! Puppy boy doing ok but I fear he will end up either being on permanent bedrest or having to have that expensive operation. Next doc visit w/b in January.

As for hsn - 99.999% of the time they don't have anything I want, so I haven't been there lately - even for free shipping! Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness......I have missed something, as I know about his problems as a puppy, but not in the loop of the goings on NOW.......Poor baby, WHAT operation is on the line, and what is going on???? Is this on the pet forum, or what is up, and where do I need to go to find out........Oh just now worried........{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Trusted Contributor

They're smart competitors, capitalizing on the fact that free/cheap shipping is becoming more and more prevalent and that more and more shoppers expect it and look for it. QVC, meanwhile, is banking on its loyal customers staying asleep at the switch.