Honored Contributor

What was up with programming this morning?

I was not in the room, but awake and about the house with what was supposed to be an hour of Temp-tations on the schedule (6 am on the east cost). During that hour, they presented a rangemate and a keurig as well. What's up with that? They also have dropped a third one hour show of TT from the schedule.

I suppose with the Christmas rush, they are trying to present what they can yet get out before Christmas, but seems like some poor planning these last few critical days. Schedules do change, but what a weird programming mix up this morning. At least they were presenting kitchen items, but have to wonder how they couldn't find TT pieces to fill the hour.

Super Contributor

Re: What was up with programming this morning?

Hmm the guide I see calls the show ""gifts for the cook featuring Temptations""
#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 happywenner said: Hmm the guide I see calls the show "gifts for the cook featuring Temptations"

Oh! That would explain it. I got emails from TT directly that made it seems that is would be a whole hour of TT, and my guide on the TV screen listed it as Temptations Presentable Kitchen. It must have been another one of those last minute switches and only the Q's programming guide was updated, or the other two places I get my info just wasn't correct.

Thanks happywenner! Now I get it!(lol)

Trusted Contributor

I really don't watch qvc anymore. I look on the website only.

Honored Contributor

I turned on the TV this morning and saw Tara. I wasn't paying close attention but next time I looked she was off and something else was on. It was a pleasant surprise except for the fact that it was Keurig.

Trusted Contributor

I was shocked Tara showed up that early. It seems she is only on half the shows now.

Trusted Contributor

I surfed over to Q this a.m PST. The hostess, Kirsten, had "tears" & was waving hands, dramatically, to dry them. Apparently from a large cross she was trying so hard to push. I immediately surfed away. Yikes.....no watching, no buying. Something's wrong here.
Esteemed Contributor

Disregard, I was replying to a review topic and somehow posted to this site. Windows 8.1.2 and I don't always fare too well. SORRY!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Me too. So, lately I've given wt, size and bodytype - find bodytype is impotant, too.