Contributor

Does anyone recommend the 72 piece holiday cookie and cake slice by Cheryl's cookies? There are no reviews on it. Some other reviews say they are worth the money. Others say stay away. Thoughts please, as I am gifting this to long time friends! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I've been wondering about that combination too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Week old cookies from the back of a UPS truck - oh! Yum Yum

Honored Contributor
I recd a Cheryl's cookie Christmas ball ornament at our card gift exchange --- I think I remember this item being a TSV awhile ago. Anyway, they are so small (bite size) and I thought they tasted a hit stale. My 1st experience with this product -- I thnk our WalMart cookies taste the same JMO.
Frequent Contributor
I bought a sample pack last year from the Company, I don't understand how they get away with saying all "Natural" ingredients....I looked at the ingredients, and the list went on and on....Hardly anything natural that I could see....I didn't like the cookies. Sorry Cheryl's.
Honored Contributor

That's a big set to gift someone without trying them first.

Esteemed Contributor

Every cookie I have ever gotten from Cheryls Cookies was terrible. I will never buy again!

Respected Contributor

I had a sample pak....not impressed at all. I really don't get the hype about them.

Buy Scottish Walkers Butter Shortbread cookies......to. die. for!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

I only like the sugar cookies. I buy lots of them and give them away to people who help me during the year (i.e. Valentine's day, etc).

A lot of people like the other kinds they have, so I give them those.

Contributor

I just purchased an authentic gourmet product. Hopefully, that will be fresh and tasty! Smiley Happy