Honored Contributor

Trader Joe's Christmas Presents...

I always get the big chocolate bars for the mailman, UPS and news carrier.

I also bought some Belgian truffles for presents - and 3 boxes of Candy Cane JoJos for me - they are in the freezer now.

Anyone have any special items they use as gifts from Trader Joe's???

Respected Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Christmas Presents...

Yes, I like to give the dark chocolate, salted caramels as gifts...and keep a box for me!

Honored Contributor

On 12/15/2014 FastDogWalker2 said:

Yes, I like to give the dark chocolate, salted caramels as gifts...and keep a box for me!

Of course - you have to sample them to make sure they would be a good gift!

Trusted Contributor

Trader Joe's has a lot of unusual boxed holiday goodies. I think that they make great (hostess) gifts as they are something different (AND delicious)! You could buy a wicker basket and put a few different items in them. I'd love to get this as a gift.

Honored Contributor

My daughter bought a tea sampler for a friend of hers who loves tea. Cute display, the teas came in vials like chemistry test tubes, very nice.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

There's a new box of dark chocolate caramels available. A sampler which comes in a long, thin box of 12. Unusual centers like honey fig, blood orange, etc. I got one for my daughter.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

I saw a three pack of different flavored olive oils that looked really good. I wish I'd bought it for myself lol. I'll have to go back and hope they still have them. I bought the chocolate oranges for my husband and sons stockings and the Belgian truffles for a couple of hostess gift. Also the amaretti cookies for my inlaws gift basket because they love them.
Super Contributor

I give the beauty items as gifts all the time ... only available for the holidays ...

Box of 3 scrubs

Box of 3 hand creams

French milled soap

Box of bath salts

Any of the cookies and candies.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this post. I'm going to Trader Joe's tomorrow and love all these great ideas for gift giving.
Trusted Contributor

I bought the box of 3 hand creams to try after they were recommended on this forum. I really like how they soften and their fragrance. Would be a nice, inexpensive gift.