Trusted Contributor

I am really not a Jane T fan. But I've got to compliment her on her hosting the food shows. She may taste the food occasionally but she never makes a meal of it. She is polite and, yes, lady like.

I have seen too many hosts eat 4-5 pieces of food during one presentation, an entire croissant or hotdog, or a few bites of EVERY type of cookie or candy. Looks like they are starving.

Jane, and even Sharon, are polite and professional. I do not notice hosts on other channels eating their way through food presentations.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a JRT fan either, but I looked in to the food show for a few moments and I have to say that the one thing that was striking during those moments was that she, the vendor, and Sharon were all over-talking each other to the point that I had to leave.

It was like the vendor would try to speak and the women were on speed or something so nobody got to have their say unless they could talk louder than the rest.

But that was just that one few minutes of time. Hopefully, it got less frenetic after that. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
NYwoman: I have always enjoyed Jane and agree with your observation ~ nice of you to point out the professional behavior of these ladies ~ kudos to YOU!!
Honored Contributor

I like Jane. I don't care for Sharon on the food shows. Other shows, she is okay.

Honored Contributor

You are absolutely right, both Jane and Sharon are lady-like and enjoy a bite or two but don't go overboard and don't do over-blown Yummy faces while expressing how good the product is. Very enjoyable to watch.

I watched in morbid fascination recently as Lisa Robertson kept downing cookie after cookie on one of Cheryl's Cookie's shows. Even the vendor kept laughing nervously as she noticed. I thought maybe Lisa hadn't eaten all day, it was embarrassing, it really was....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Jane does well at presenting food, but Sharon is too hard to watch. She describes things very well and thoroughly, but she eats like it's her last meal.

Honored Contributor

I think the absolute worst on the food shows is Dan Wheeler. Any time I've seen him, I feel that he's never seen food before! He doesn't even have to be presenting the item. If he's co-hosting the show, he'll jump in and make sure he gets his share.