Respected Contributor

I had these last night at a Christmas party. Take 2 Cheese It Crackers and put a dab of peanut butter between them, then dip in melted Almond Bark Coating. Let set to harden.

Just a bite that tastes like a Butterfinger. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: Homemade Butterfinger Bites

She used White Almond Bark, but you can use the Chocolate Almond Bark. Smiley Happy

Should have been Cheez-It Crackers!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for a simple recipe that sounds awesome! I will make these tomorrow. My grandson loves Butterfingers so this is something I can make for him that has a little less sugar than the real thing

Valued Contributor

OMG! These really do taste like Butterfingers. I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting discs. The trick is not to use too much peanut butter...just a dab. Hard to believe that cheez-it's could taste so good.

Respected Contributor

I'm really curious about this recipe, because I LOVE Butterfingers, yet I've never been crazy about Cheez-Its. I would certainly make the supreme sacrifice of trying out the recipe, just to see if it's really that good, LOL. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks, I look forward to trying it and I'll remember to use just a dab of peanut butter.

P.S. Where do you find Ghirardelli chocolate melting discs? I've never seen them. Thanks!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Frequent Contributor

Soooo good, thanks.

Frequent Contributor

Use little ritz crackers that already has the peanut butter in them. So easy
Valued Contributor

Topaz Gem....I get the Ghirardelli melting wafers at Kroger or Wal-Mart. They are the best...good flavor and really smooth. When I made my first few bites, I put too much peanut butter on and when I gently pressed together it came out on the sides of the crackers so I just made a few with less and found a happy medium. Too much of it and all I tasted was peanut butter when I ate one. They are better too when they set for a while. Pop in the fridge and they set up quicker but you don't have to keep them in there.Smile

Valued Contributor

Gillsburg....I tried the Ritz with peanut butter but they just didn't have that Butterfingers taste. Must be something about those Cheez-it's!!!!

Honored Contributor

Butterfinger is my favorite candy bar so I am making these this weekend to see if they are as good as they sound!