Super Contributor

HELP With Slide and Seal Bags, K39446

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I sure hope someone can help me with this. I purchased the Slide and Seal Bags, item #K39446 from Mark Charles and I cannot for the life of me get these to work as easily as the video shows. Once I get one to work, it's a great product, but I'm taking a long long time to get one on the bag.

Is there a secret tip for using these. I would think if there was it would be in the video. I watched two different videos and both made it look so easy to use. I have tried different sizes on different bags and still can't get these to work without a struggle.

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. Appreciate any advice I can get and will give it a try.

Thanks All and Have a Great Sunday

Vicki

Respected Contributor

Re: HELP With Slide and Seal Bags, K39446

Well, I am glad to know I am not the only one having problems with these things. I didn't post because I was embarrassed and thinking I was overlooking something that was probably obvious. I did the same thing you did-watch the videos. They are a great idea if they would work, but I am not having success with them. Poodlepet2
Contributor

I have the same issue! I really like them once I get them on, but boy it's a battle {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

After you fold the bag down, make a crease in the fold by sliding your thumb and pointer finger on each side of the fold. The slider will go on much more easily. I find it's hard to use them on really thick bags, such as dog food bags.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought the slider but have watched and watched the demo - it seems to defy logic. I find the clips to be quick and easy - works like a clothes pin.

Super Contributor

Thank you all so much for your replies. I feel validated now knowing I am not the only person who has trouble with these things. Just wish they worked as easily as they do on the demos.

On one of the videos it is a lady vendor showing the bag and the host (can't remember her name), says "I've never done this before so lets see how easy it really is". She then proceeds to slip the slider right on without a hitch. After watching that video I really did feel stupid and almost didn't ask, but glad I did.

Thank you all again

Vicki{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}