Trusted Contributor

Of you remember when they had the lotto type balls that had numbers they had during the day on Q, and if your Q number matched (last 4 numbers), then you got a special deal for the day/hour........{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Re: Just curious....How many

I remember that vaguely. I'm not sure if I actually remember it or remember my mom telling me about it. She has watched longer than I have.

I will say they did a lot of fun things back in the day, and it is mostly about selling now, not really having as much fun.

Honored Contributor

I thought if the numbers drawn matched either the first four or last four numbers of your membership number, you won $10 Q cash. Maybe it was $25. I don't remember for sure. That was a long time ago.

I vaguely remember a special drawing once a month for a larger dollar amount.

Respected Contributor

Yes, you used to win, I think, $25 that was put into your account towards a future purchase if the number drawn matched either the first four or last four numbers of you account. They also had a wheel spinning game, where you got whatever amount came up, and you'd get $10 for your birthday. Not anymore - now it's all about a heavy-duty sales pitch and maximum profit, with no regard for customers. It's been years since I watched the Q, much less shopped here.

Super Contributor

Didn't they also use to have a bingo like game, too?{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I seem to vaguely remember that.

Honored Contributor

Those were the days when QVC had some balls.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/13/2014 brewhaha said:

Those were the days when QVC had some balls.

Wonderful way to put it......AND so right...............

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

Forrestwolf, so good to see your post!!! How are you doing these days??? I'm so glad to hear from you. My best wishes to you and great big HUGS!!!

Respected Contributor

The Lucky Number game, lol. Back in the days of Q Bird. They sent me a Q Bird magnetic erassble calendar to stick on the fridge, and I still have it there.
Super Contributor

I remember those, and I even won once. There was a blonde model named Rinska and she drew four of my numbers. I got a $10 credit.

Of course, you had to be watching, and then if your numbers were drawn you had to call in.