Valued Contributor
Just received my Cheryl's Cookies and was extremely disappointed. Was set to return them, no return label. Called CS and was told they are not returnable. Didn't know that. I guess I have been living under a rock. The rep credited my account and told me to keep cookies. I was shocked. Maybe after I taste them will change my mind.
Honored Contributor

What went wrong that you wanted a refund/return when you hadn't tasted them yet? Did they arrive in poor condition?

Honored Contributor

They are so gross to me and the three families I mailed them to a few years back for Christmas also thought so too. My family members so they were honest with me. Thank goodness or I might have send to more folks.

Sorry your disappointed. I still get the catalogue from them and threw one in the trash just yesterday right after the mailman handed it to me. Did not even look at it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

why were u returning them w/o trying them first??

Valued Contributor
They did not appear as shown on TV. Two were crumbled. Only one was frosted. I just didn't think they were worth the price. I am not a baker, but know excellent bakeries.
Super Contributor

That's too bad. I bought a large assortment that was an OTO last month and I love all of them! There's not a bad one in the bunch, all are moist and delicious.

Honored Contributor

I'm always so tempted to order them. I'll break down and try them one of these days.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor
I got a sample from Cheryl's a couple of years ago. There were horrible! First of all they are full of Preservatives!!!!! There is nothing natural in them. I always wonder how do they get away with say they are made from fresh ingredients??????? Not true. Sorry Cheryl's Cookies.
Honored Contributor

We have had them, and while they are perfectly good food, I don't think they are worth the money, and they don't taste homemade. Alright if you don't bake or don't have the time to do so, but pricey.

Super Contributor
On 12/10/2014 giorgcoco said: I got a sample from Cheryl's a couple of years ago. There were horrible! First of all they are full of Preservatives!!!!! There is nothing natural in them. I always wonder how do they get away with say they are made from fresh ingredients??????? Not true. Sorry Cheryl's Cookies.

I just went and grabbed two different Cheryl's cookies and below are the ingredients. I don't see any preservatives listed there so I'm not sure what you were reading??

Snickerdoodle: wheat flour, butter, light brown sugar, sugar, eggs, fructose, natural flavors, cinnamon, salt, water, baking soda.

Chocolate Chip: wheat flour, chocolate chips, butter, light brown sugar, sugar, eggs, fructose, natural flavors, baking soda, salt.

And I absolutely think they taste like homemade. You can definitely taste the butter (not shortening) and vanilla in them, plus they're so moist. Just wonderful IMO.