Super Contributor

CIJ Mrs. Prindable apples went just delivered

I just had one and it was just like the on air presentation...crisp, fresh and so gooey! This was one of the best apples I've ever eaten.

Respected Contributor

Re: CIJ Mrs. Prindable apples went just delivered

For some reason, I never got around to ordering them this Christmas. They are delicious! I'll have to place an order for either Valentine's Day or Easter. I'm glad you love them!
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

We always get the Pink Lady apples, and over the years we have had them, I've only received two apples that were not good. Not bad for the number of orders we have had.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad they are good! they look good.

We get ours locally at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Naperville.

Super Contributor

Me too! I totally agree! The first thing I thought after eating one is, I have to leave a review!!! Many times the offer sells out so I'm not able to leave a review... These apples are so fresh and the chocolate is top quality. The apples are so jui cy and sweet and mixed with the fresh, high quality candy, these are a winner!!! Makes a great snack with coffee during the holidays and are great to give as little treat gifts. I have them in the refrigerator and suspect they will be good for a couple of weeks. I highly recommend and thanks for the post so that I could share!!! I would have taken these to a work get together but I didn't receive them in time, but that's ok I'm sure they won't last long! Great job Mrs. Prindables Team!!!

Respected Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Mary Bailey said:

I'm so glad they are good! they look good.

We get ours locally at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Naperville.

their Apple's are amazing.They had one called Tiger's Milk.... yum. Everything I have tried from them is good.