New Contributor

Harry London Chocolate 12/8 shipment

Well my Harry London Chocolates 12/8 Nutcracker tins are shipped. I am wondering if they are going to be ok? Is anyone else getting theirs?

Respected Contributor

Re: Harry London Chocolate 12/8 shipment

I called CS last week about my order and was told they were cancelled due to the fire. Wish I had chosen an earlier ship week. Now I have to find 5 news gifts. But what can they do. Things happen.

Valued Contributor

Mine are on their way - delivering them 12/8....

Mine are the Nutcracker choice, also. I saw where others had their orders canceled, so I was curious if theirs are the Cottage??

If there was anything wrong with the quality, I am sure they would have canceled the orders that are shipping now...we will see... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Probably just a little melted.

Respected Contributor

Did you still get the $10 credit from qvc even though your HL has been shipped? I ordered the nutcrackers, but they are still showing processing. Don't look like the are coming.
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Mine shipped too. I kept waiting for the 'In Process' on my Order Status to change to 'Cancelled', but instead it changed to 'Shipped'. I didn't believe it at first because when I checked the tracking, it said 'No Tracking Information Available'. I checked again this morning and the tracking information is there. It looks like they may be delivered tomorrow. I am beyond thrilled!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

On 12/8/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Mine shipped too. I kept waiting for the 'In Process' on my Order Status to change to 'Cancelled', but instead it changed to 'Shipped'. I didn't believe it at first because when I checked the tracking, it said 'No Tracking Information Available'. I checked again this morning and the tracking information is there. It looks like they may be delivered tomorrow. I am beyond thrilled!

Wow. Mine is still saying in process too. Wonder if mine will be shipped? If so, I'm going to have an avalanche of chocolate for the holidays as I ordered elsewhere since I got the notice and credit. Did you get the cancellation notice?

Respected Contributor

On 12/8/2014 Hibi said:
On 12/8/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Wow. Mine is still saying in process too. Wonder if mine will be shipped? If so, I'm going to have an avalanche of chocolate for the holidays as I ordered elsewhere since I got the notice and credit. Did you get the cancellation notice?

Yes, I got the cancellation notice as well, but I have two HL orders that were to be shipped this week. As I mentioned, one did ship, but the other still says 'In Process', so I'm not sure if the second one will ship also. Time will tell. I'll either get 12 lbs. of chocolate or only 6, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

Another company might have lent them a hand to get orders made and shipped. I would think some were already in a warehouse, and there may have been a goodwill effort from other candy companies to help them.

That is just a guess, but must have had huge orders waiting to be shipped for the holidays, not only with QVC, but everywhere.

I would imagine this is a huge quarter for sales in the candy world?

Super Contributor

LOL. Interesting. I'm hoping one of mine will ship. I have one scheduled for next week too. I wonder if they'll take back the 10 dollar credit? I'd better use it now!