Respected Contributor

Harry London Shipping Today???

I had ordered 3 sets of the Harry London Nutcracker Tins back a couple months ago. I just received notification 1 order is shipped today??? What's up with that??? Has anyone else received notification? I will be estatic if so. I am sooooo sad for their warehouse burning down. My fingers & everything else I have is crossed that my delivery notification is legit & it is in fact on it's way!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Harry London Shipping Today???

That's weird - your order shipped even though the warehouse burnt down. Spooky!

Honored Contributor

mine still say in process with an estimated date of arrival on 12/12......i never got an email canceling. maybe they have more than one warehouse?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I ordered the village tins in October for the December 8 ship date, my order is currently showing shipped, but tracking just says UPS received the shipping information. So not sure if that means it will actually ship. I also ordered the 3lb rotating tin for November ship, that one was delayed till middle of December, not sure why that originally delayed or how the fire will affect it now, that one still says advanced order for status.
Super Contributor

Mine shipped today too, complete with UPS tracking numbers. I'm so pleased that the fire didn't mean a total loss for everyone at H.L. Merry Christmas to all ! ! !
New Contributor

Mine shipped too. I hope they are good.

Honored Contributor

I hope it doesn't have a smoky taste.

Respected Contributor

They possibly have another warehouse somewhere and are struggling to put out what orders they can.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

I got an E mail as well saying the warehouse burned down. Hope the chocolates are not scorched.

Honored Contributor

I would guess that not everything was stored in one warehouse. Perhaps they had several locations, and the actual plant didn't burn, so there was probably some things stored there as well. I'm sure some things will come through for some people and nothing for others. Unfortunately, this type of thing is unavoidable when something like this happens.

Happy for those who are getting their orders.