Occasional Contributor
I've seen a lot of discussion about Costco, so could anyone tell me if the Kirkland brand hams are good.
Valued Contributor

As our tradition, when my son and his wife come over to help put up my tree, I cook a ham dinner. For the last two years, I've used the Kirkland Spiral cut ham. It's delicious. My DIL does not like the glaze so I don't use it and it's still wonderful.

Contributor

Everything that I've purchased from Costco (Kirkland) from shampoo to food items has been very good quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return the item, no questions asked. Years ago I spoke with a Costco employee who stressed how important it is to the company that their customers are satisfied.

Respected Contributor

Over the years, I've had both the Kirkland regular spiral cut ham & the Master Carve Applewood Smoked hams & both were excellent. (in fact, I just bought a Master Carve ham yesterday for Christmas dinner)

If you don't like anything that Costco sells, they're more than happy to refund your money. Great CS.

Honored Contributor

I was a Costco shopper for years and years (till we moved and there isn't one here) and have to say that Kirkland is a very decent brand no matter what you buy, and the meats IMHO are wonderful.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Yes, they are good.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

We only buy our meat at Costco. It's the best anywhere, IMO.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

The Kirkland spiral hams are delicious! I've purchased them in the past and we all enjoyed it very much. I also buy my fresh meat at Costco. However, if you have an Aldi near you, they have very good spiral hams as well, and they are less expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't tried their spiral cut ham, but have had the Kirkland smoked ham steak and love it. They come in a 3 pack - always pick them up when we go there.

Honored Contributor

I tried their spiral cut ham a few years ago. It was good but Honey Baked is better so I went back.