Regular Contributor

Does anyone like the new website? I don't - found the old one much better to navigate. It's not letting me download any of the recipes. Click on "recipes" and the little orange circles just keep going around and around and around. Let it go for half an hour today and nothing happened. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

I received an email they had a new site but never checked it out. Just went there & no problems clicking to get to a certain page or recipe. From what I have seen so far I kind of like it. Hope to go to Penzey's at Christmas when I go to Fl. We don't have one around here. Try it again.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!

It's easier to navigate to me. The old site was basically a catalog. This one has recommendations!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I love it too! More info, easy to navigate.

Honored Contributor

Sorry but I thought their old site was one of the most outdated ones on the web. They were WAY overdue for a remodel.

Honored Contributor

I can't get the recipes either.

What I do is go to google and search on the recipe that way with ""penzeys.com"" in there and it comes up.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I think the new website is fine; however, there is one recipe on the old website for Patti John's Applesauce Loaf that I didn't save or print out and can't find it anywhere on the internet. I didn't save that particular issue with the recipe. I'll keep searching, though.