Honored Contributor
At Kohls and Macy's (taking advantage of coupons & sales) I slowly have been replacing my Technique HA (although nothing inside wrong but outsides look horrible)! I cooked with the saucepans today for the 1st time - wonderful! They are heavy and easy clean up. Thinking of ordering the complete set for a holiday gift for my son & gf as they have "hand me downs" and Kohls has the set on sale for a great price!
Respected Contributor

I have the covered deep 10" fryer in the older version of Simply Caphalon (no gray silicon edge on the lid, just SS). It is wonderful.

Does your pot have the gray silicon edge or SS? The silicon on the fryer has straining holes and the pan has pouring spouts on either side which seemed to be a nice feature. I was wondering how the newer version would perform but was a little concerned about the silicon lasting any amount of time. The new version was just coming out and there were no reviews.

Respected Contributor

I have to day the quality of Caphalon has really gone down hill.

My last 2 Caphalon pans ( each pan was well over $100.00) and 2 years later both pans need to be replaced.

Neither pan is used a lot, one a week at the most. I have some of the original hard anodized Techinques line from QVC still in perfect shape, and I use them HARD.

I am disguised with the money wasted on my Caphalon! Sorry I can not recommend. Good luck with yours.

Honored Contributor

I really like Calphalon as a brand.

I don't have any of the 'Simply' line but I do have several pieces of the 'Unison' line of hard anodized, and like them VERY much.

Respected Contributor

I have the set and they are amazing!! Bought the knife set for my daughter yesterday at Kohls' for one of her Christmas presents.

Honored Contributor

I love my set of Caphalon, except for the griddle. It cooks evenly and is easy to clean. However, the griddle is no longer non-stick and is hard to clean. Even when it is clean, it looks dirty. Perhaps Santa will bring me a new griddle.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~