Trusted Contributor
Just got an email that at the vitamix site the containers are half off...DW
Esteemed Contributor

Could you give more information. I could not find it. I am interested.

Trusted Contributor
Select your container and check out. The 50 dollars will be taken off...I should have said 50 dollars off not 50 percent sorry...DW
Trusted Contributor

Went through the order process - there is no discount - cancelled my order.

Esteemed Contributor

Need a code to do this. There is a box for promo code. Without that forget it. And make sure it includes an attached blade. Containers are everywhere but some are without tops or blades and some are too short for the standard tamper.

Do you have the code. I checked and could not find it.

Super Contributor

The sale on the containers was just announced.

I recently bought a reconditioned 5200 from this woman. I highly recommend her!

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL!

READ ALL OF THIS POST...

If you order through me you get Free Shipping, my eBook free and my sincere gratitude. To order, PLEASE EMAIL ME at:

LeaAnn@BlenderLady.com

The sale is $50 off of these retail prices...
$129 – 32 oz. Wet (=$79)
$144 – 32 oz. Dry (includes cookbook)(=$94)
$139 – 48 oz. Wet (includes mini tamper)(=$89)
$149 – 64 oz. Wet “Classic”, tall, with narrow bottom (=$99)

I can only send my ordering information via email PLEASE EMAIL ME and ask for my email form letter: LeaAnn@BlenderLady.com

Trusted Contributor
Sorry I went out of town and just signed onto the boards. It worked for me yesterday without a code. I ordered a dry grain container. I tried today to test it and it didn't work. Maybe it was only for one day...DW
Trusted Contributor

Sorry - I won't purchase through an unknown third party.

Honored Contributor

I searched online & found it's $50 off dry container & found on Facebook it says $50 off container with purchase of the 5200 series Vitamix. Previous years they did $50 off any container.

Frequent Contributor

I received an email from Vitamix. As there was no coupon code, I would advise ordering by telephone to make sure you receive the $50 discount. The container offer is as follows:

"Vitamix offers a variety of container sizes so you can choose the right one for the task at hand—whether you're preparing a small batch of dressing, a large batch of soup, or grinding whole-grain flour. Today through Monday, take $50 off your purchase of any Vitamix container. No other purchase necessary.

*Excludes S30 containers"

They also have the following offer available when purchasing a new Vitamix:

Now through Cyber Monday, buy a container for $50 when purchasing the 5200 Standard - Getting Started package.