Trusted Contributor
Anyone order their Thanksgiving turkey or ham from Boston Market?
Honored Contributor

No, are you thinking about it? There aren't many Boston Markets around any more, at least not here.

Trusted Contributor
Definitely considering it. Just want to know if anyone can tell me if its good cause it's not cheap. I have one a couple of miles from my home.
Honored Contributor

In the later years that my parents were still alive they loved Boston Market. We'd always ordered and would have a complete Boston Market dinner on Christmas! It was actually pretty darn good! I did anything that my parents wanted near the end so if that made them happy? I did it, gladly! Enjoy yours!

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor
I haven't had their Thanksgiving dinner but we eat there occasionally. If for whatever reason I wasn't cooking that would be my first choice. The food I've eaten there is better than any grocery store's Thanksgiving meals I've had and I've had a few through the years at relatives homes.
Super Contributor
Ours closed and is now an Einstein Bros. bagels.i just bought a ham and will make it myself.
Respected Contributor
I totally agree with Cardamom. The way I feel about Boston Market is that if I can't make it myself, that's where I would get my dinner from! Be sure to get the sweet potato casserole: it masquerades as a vegetable, but is really dessert-I love it! Poodlepet
Respected Contributor
We went through a few years, when DH was working and not available to make dinner, when we had a complete meal for Easter. We were never dissatisfied and thought the food was as close to homemade as we could get. Our favorite sides-----the mashed potatoes, dressing, spinach and the gravy. Enjoy and have a wonderful holiday.
Valued Contributor

This isn't about Boston Market but I bought the already prepared meal last year for Thanksgiving from Bob Evans and it was excellent.

Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 ID2 said:

In the later years that my parents were still alive they loved Boston Market. We'd always ordered and would have a complete Boston Market dinner on Christmas! It was actually pretty darn good! I did anything that my parents wanted near the end so if that made them happy? I did it, gladly! Enjoy yours!

I'm glad you did things to make your parents happy. Seems that all the posts are positive so I hope the OP gives Boston Market a try.