Occasional Contributor
I was wanting to get a hand mixer for Christmas, but I'm not really finding any choices of colours. I know I have seen the kitchenaid hand mixers in some of the same color options as their stand mixers, but now can't even find on their website. Does anyone know of a place still offering color options.
Trusted Contributor

I just went to Herberger dot com and they had a nice variety of colors. I think I spelled this right, but it is affiliated with BonTon, Bergner's, Carson's, so if my spelling is incorrect, try one of the other ones. They had 11 different colors.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Super Contributor

I have the digital one from QVC and I love it.

Valued Contributor

There is a KA 5 speed hand mixer here on QVC. It's around $40 and comes in several colors. I have one in black and it is nice to have.

Honored Contributor
On 11/22/2014 Mama Deb said:

I have the digital one from QVC and I love it.

Me too. When I got mine two years ago, QVC had it in a bunch of colors.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a KA 9 speed hand mixer several years ago on Q, and they don't have them very often. Last time I saw them, I think it has been in the last year, they had lots of colors. I wouldn't recommend anything below the 7 speed.

I thought KA has a TSV coming up before Christmas and perhaps they will restock the colors in the 7 speed by then.

Honored Contributor

Yep, just checked, and KA has the TSV on Sunday December 7th, so if you can wait that long, perhaps they will restock the colors in the hand mixers.

Super Contributor

Target has them online, variety of colors and FREE shipping on any size order through the holiday!

Valued Contributor

How does the KA hand mixer do on low speed as far as throwing stuff all over the place?

I bought a Cuisinart hand mixer a few years ago and I hate it. Even on low it's just too strong. Throws whatever you're trying to mix all over the counter, etc. I'm thinking of getting a KA but I'm afraid it will do the same thing.

Honored Contributor

This is my favorite color of KA's hand mixer, "'Crystal Blue", if you're interested.

It's available on their website, plus other online and B&M vendors - just Google it.

71HWN5jHu8L._SY355_.jpg (265×355)