Respected Contributor

Just ordered my first piece of Le Creuset cookware!!!! What pieces do you have??

I got the 6.5 quart Deep Round French Oven in Marseille. Can't wait for it to arrive!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Just ordered my first piece of Le Creuset cookware!!!! What pieces do you have??

(crickets...) Barbara, LOL, I guess you can see that most of us can't afford Le Creuset. But I love it and it will be on my bucket list. Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

Re: Just ordered my first piece of Le Creuset cookware!!!! What pieces do you have??

I have an 8 quart blue from years back. I need to get it out and put it to use! Thanks for the reminder. I hope you enjoy yours.

Super Contributor

I have the bakeware only, not the cast iron. It is too heavy for me to lift. I have the 9 x 13, the 5 x 7, the 9" square, two loaf pans, the 3 1/2 quart round with lid, the jam jar, and the set of 4 coccottes with cookbook. I love all my pieces. They clean up beautifully and they bake the best of anything I have ever used before. The prices for this line are extremely reasonable and well worth the money. I have purchased from Le Creuset website, Macy's website and Williams Sonoma website. I use coupons and wait for free shipping. I love Le Creuset.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Awesome! Isn't that that really soft, pretty blue?

I have quite a few. My smallest one is a 1qt round. I actually use that for a few things! My largest one is the 13.25qt round. It's very handy but weighs at least a ton!

I have everything from 2+ quart to 9qt in between. I really like the 9qt one, too. My first one was a 6.75qt oval. I have a couple of ovals. I also have two of the sizes of the shallow round ones. I forgot what they're called at this moment.

Mine are all either red, black, or dune. I love that purple color and would like to have one in that color but, truthfully, I have pretty much every size so it would be crazy.

I hope you enjoy yours. These are THE best you can get and will last forever.

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness for Easy Pay!!!

Esteemed Contributor

My collection is in Cobalt and is all cast iron.

I have the 2 and 3 quart buffet casseroles. I use the 2 quart almost daily.

A soup pot that I got earlier this year.

The 2 large roasting pans (one is big, the other is bigger).

A 3 quart dutch oven.

The 1 and 2 quart precision pots.

The saucier.

The 12 inch skillet.

The round grill pan.

A cast iron salt crock.

I've been building my collection since 2007.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

David is having kittens over this pot - is it really that good? He loves pot stickers and I bought on his recommendation and dumped them down the disposal - so I don't get all excited when he gets excited.

I can see it's a beautiful cooking pot - but what really are the benefits? I'm far from being a happy cook or a pot snob.

Trusted Contributor

I have the 5 QT round dutch oven in Marseille:

And the 10"" skillet in Cassis:

Love them Smiley Wink

Edited to change the names of the colors

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

I have one piece, and love it. Should get more. Recently bought a couple of red Rachel R quart dish. Like the handles.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau