Trusted Contributor
What other machines out there use K-cups and give hot water on demand? I think my Keurig is ready to bite the dust since the water is barely hot. I am also disgusted with Keurig's new " must use this brand" tactic. I happen to like my Trader Joe's k-cups. Any help appreciated! Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

I bought my K-65 from Target in September. It was on clearance because they had to make room for the 2.0s. Keurig still has other options.

Trader Joe's Coffee Cups are awesome!!!!!

Have you called Keurig about your hot water issue?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

We have a Cuisinart Keurig brewer.

It has a 3 year warranty, large 80 ounce water tank, 5 cup sizes to choose from and a rinse button and a hot water button.

It works great and I love it.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/cuisinart-reg-keurig-reg-brewed-single-serve-brewing-s...

Today I also see this brewer on the Costco website. Free shipping and 60 k-cups and 6 water filters for $179.99.

I sometimes use an Ekobrew filter in our Cuisinart for our own ground coffee and that works great too. I prefer to use the Ekobrew filter to the My K-cup. To use the My K-cup you have to remove the plastic housing, but the Ekobrew is the same size as a k-cup and it fits perfectly.

Ekobrew Cup, Refillable Cup for Keurig K-cup Brewers, Brown, 1-Count

Trusted Contributor

This doesn't involve K-cups, but I just heard Hamilton Beach has a new coffee maker where you just put a scoop of loose coffee in to make individual cups. When my Keurig bites the dust, I'm going to check out the reviews on this. I think it's fairly new, so there may not be many reviews yet.

Honored Contributor

A microwave heats up water pretty quickly...or an electric tea kettle.

Contributor
I'll tell anyone who'll listen. Check out the reviews for the Bunn MyCafe MCU machine. Purchased mine at Amazon. We're in love with it. I'm so over keurig. Had two machines go bad and I don't like k-cup restrictions. Hope you find something you love too!
Super Contributor
I don't have e Cusinart one, but I think that would be my choice also.
Trusted Contributor
Thanks,everyone,for your input. I am investigating the Cuisinart and the Bunn. All suggestions were welcomed.
Trusted Contributor

Green Mountain bought out Keurig, hence the K cups from them only, as they are being specific with the other companies to produce to their standard......Got this from "Keurig", as had some issues with ordering lately, and their website was up, down, up down, up down......during the transition......Wink That is why all of the machines out there are now available for a song and dance.......{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Super Contributor
Mr coffee also has a keurig type machine.