Honored Contributor

KA 6qt Pro Lift Style Mixer (white) - Want to sell- Suggestions

I don't want to use Craiglist so suggestions please. I bake but not the way I used to since downsizing and would like to downsize it to a Artisan tilt head style. Mine has the bowl lift version - perfect condition. It's only 2 years old I paid $500 for it any suggestions on price to sell or where. We have a great consignment furniture shop and I've never seen small appliances yet she said she would but they do 50/50 I want to re-invest the $ in another one. Thank you
Honored Contributor

Re: KA 6qt Pro Lift Style Mixer (white) - Want to sell- Suggestions

put ad in paper, then, meet them in the walmart parking lot what I did. Got rid of my Kitchen aid and bought a Cruisnart (however, it's spelled LOL)

arranged a convenient time, told them what I'd be driving, pull way out in parking lot so you don't have to fool with people and traffic. Mine , was older I let it go for 100, I'd ask at least 250 for yours.

Good luck !

Honored Contributor

Re: KA 6qt Pro Lift Style Mixer (white) - Want to sell- Suggestions

I had several bundt pans that I wanted to sell and went to Craiglist. Sold them all and met the buyers at the parking lot at my local grocery store. No problem at all. Take someone with you and make sure they pay in cash. Be prepared to more dickering on the price too, and decide if you are firm with the asking price or not before hand. Then if its not enough, you walk away. You won't get what you paid for it tho, I think $250 is fair, maybe add a little more so you can be talked down. Good luck!!!