Super Contributor

I accidentally left my Kerry Gold butter that I just bought from the store out for 24 hours. Is it ok?

It's probably 60s-70s degrees in my apartment.

Honored Contributor

Re: I accidentally left my Kerry Gold butter that I just bought from the store out for 24 hours. Is it ok?

Well, many people leave butter out at room temperature, so I'm guessing putting it in the fridge now won't make much difference ..... the old taste test will tell you when you use it. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

Re: I accidentally left my Kerry Gold butter that I just bought from the store out for 24 hours. Is it ok?

I think it's most likely ok, I'm just paranoid.

Super Contributor

Beauty, I would do what I always do: google it! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

It's fine.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Beauty, How do you like Kerry Gold butter? I've been thinking of trying it.
Esteemed Contributor

If it was me, I'd use it. No question,

Super Contributor

On 10/31/2014 philogirl said: Beauty, How do you like Kerry Gold butter? I've been thinking of trying it.

I love it. I use the unsalted. I get it at whole foods but they also have it (a little cheaper) at trader joe's. Kerry Gold butter and cheese is from grass fed Irish cows-much healthier fat profile.

Super Contributor

On 10/31/2014 beautyq said:
On 10/31/2014 philogirl said: Beauty, How do you like Kerry Gold butter? I've been thinking of trying it.

I love it. I use the unsalted. I get it at whole foods but they also have it (a little cheaper) at trader joe's. Kerry Gold butter and cheese is from grass fed Irish cows-much healthier fat profile.

Thanks. I've seen it at Costco--no TJ's near meSmiley Sad I'd eat the room temp KG, too.
Respected Contributor

It's absolutely fine. I leave butter out if it's not warm in the house or warm outside. Of course, one day, I found the lid ajar and this: