Contributor

Lidia bakeware --- check out "as is" products

Found pieces of an old favorite brand of bakeware available again---love her quality and country colors--- do a search of "Lidia" and see what is still available---changing everyday so take advantage of sale price.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lidia bakeware --- check out ""as is"" products

I had several pieces when it first went on clearance a year or two ago, and it is great stuff. I had noticed a couple of months ago that almost all of it was showing up in "as is" and getting great reviews here and on Facebook pages, so I order about 5 other pieces/sets, and so glad I did. Every piece was perfect. I found this brand late, and wish that Q would have continued to carry it, because it really is better quality than Temp-tations.

Contributor

Received the ""as is"" blue 3piece set today---- perfect condition. I have red and green set and for family buffets--- use green set for vegetarian dishes and red for meat and that makes serving easier for vegetarians in the crowd. Love the quality and ease of use and hope this is not the last we see of a good product!
Honored Contributor

thanks! I have 5 pieces of Lidia's bakeware in the blue and love it....so much better than other lines QVC carries.....now is the time try these if you haven't......sure wish they would bring back Lidia's line and expand it!