Super Contributor
Has anyone ever tried these? I've only ordered food from qvc twice. This is years and years ago, probably over 10. Kansas City burgers which were nothing special imo and crab cakes. The crab cakes were awful and I can't remember the brand right now but they were sold by an older couple. Anyway, the only food that is even tempting to me are those lobster tails! Well maybe the prime rib too but especially those lobster tails. Extremely expensive but wondering if they're worth it. i really think my hisband would kill me if I bought them but they are soooo tempting !
Honored Contributor

I have ordered Lobstergram several times. I used to order the small tails but now I order the 8 oz tails. They are expensive but I do not like warm water lobster so it is worth it to me as a treat.

Respected Contributor
They're okay. Be sure to open the package as soon as they arrive. Once I got a plastic bag that looked as though something had been sealed in it and tore its way out. Called customer service and said I'd take a picture for them. They credited me for the delivery but I threw it all out. I wasn't going to jeopardize our health.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Super Contributor
jlkz-- just ok is not good enough at that price! Guess I'll continue buying them at my local store, and I only do that very occasionally.
Respected Contributor

We've had them a couple times. Ours were wonderful. We cook them on the grill. Preparing them is half the battle. IMO

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor
Have to admit, they are tempting.
Super Contributor

I have been ordering these for years. Just placed another order last month. They are always sweet and delicious. Once I substituted with a local store and they were not good at all and cost about the same.

Respected Contributor

I have ordered them many times and they are delicious. They also include the clarified butter which is convenient. My problem with the lobster is preparing it. I don't like the texture and trying to pull off the green stuff. But it's worth it. I don't buy too much lately because of the cost.