Honored Contributor

cooks essentials line expanding

i was reading a post by eric theiss on facebook and he says that the prepology and techniques lines are now all going to be under the cooks essentials umbrella.

Hi Foodies, Friends and Foodie Friends!

Everyone has been noticing that I am not on air at QVC quite as much lately, and I wanted to explain what's been happening...and don't worry--it's all GOOD

Prepology and Technique are merging with our sister brand... cook's essentials Now cook's essentials will be a one stop shop for gadgets, cookware and electric appliances for your kitchen. All the same great products from all 3 brands are being wrapped up into one great QVC brand represented on air by Meredith Laurence. I will certainly miss being "the Prepology guy," but we still have a lot of great products in stock so I will have some more air time with those. I will continue to work hard with cook's essentials and with Meredith off air as I always have. I have a lot of great things brewing outside of Prepology, and I will see you very soon on the Q!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: cooks essentials line expanding

Meredith is one of the few QVC people I can't watch. Oh well, I didn't watch those things anyway, so whatever.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching Eric. It sound like maybe he'll be back eventually as a vendor for something else. Hope so.

Honored Contributor

I love both Meredith and Eric, but I sure hope he is back on air soon and often. I like him and David together. Wish him well.

Honored Contributor

Where does this leave Bob Warden? Just curious. However, I'm glad the CE line is expanding even though I don't need anything at this time.

Honored Contributor

I like both Meredith and Eric. I think it seems like Bob Warden has changed to be the vendor/rep for stuff like Ninja, and probably some brand names I cannot remember, lately.

Valued Contributor

OH NO. Please, please don't let that brand gobble up good things. This is, on a very small scale, like Comcast "merging" with Time Warner. Not a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Raider Fan said:

OH NO. Please, please don't let that brand gobble up good things. This is, on a very small scale, like Comcast "merging" with Time Warner. Not a good thing.

These are not really analogous. The QVC brands are alreay house brands and are likely made by the same manufacturer (Technique began as a Cooks Essentials premium line). Comcast bought Time Warner -- they did not merge.

Honored Contributor

I got my eye on something they will be showing on Sun. I don't need it, but..........LOL I'm known as the pressure cooker gal and they have some good deals on them too. 3 different prices for different needs and budgets. I'm well stocked on those, but, this would be the time to crack the piggy bank for others.