Occasional Contributor

Rachael Ray, please stop talking over Jill!

I get you are excited, Rachael, but you are just down-right rude.
Honored Contributor

Re: Rachael Ray, please stop talking over Jill!

LOL!! I was just watching and Jill by gosh DID NOT stop talking and Rachael kept trying to interrupt. GO JILL! I had to laugh.

Occasional Contributor

I was just thinking, Jill, stop talking over Rachael! Take a breath!!
Contributor

Omg! I can't stand it. There both fighting each other to make there dumb points! Jill is yelling "" love it"" over Rachael's scratchy loud mouth. Agh . Lol I came on here to see if it was bothering anyone else.
Honored Contributor

I really like both of them, but I had to change the channel with the two of them together! Seemed like they were each trying to out-talk the other. Kinda funny, but a tad annoying to try to listen to. But both nice ladies! Love Jill's jacket.

Contributor

Thank goodness it over.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for starting this thread. Rachael - shut the heck up!!! All she does is blab. She has been on QVC way too long to act like she's a high school valley girl.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch that show but she was also on David's show this morning and was over-talking him relentlessly. He kept trying to stop and let her keep on talking. Then he would start his bit again and every time she would over-talk him.

One thing I heard numerous times was that those silicone pot covers are 'LIFE CHANGING!'. Yes - screaming!

Contributor

I like Jill, not a fan of Rachel Ray. The host can sell her stuff without her being there. If I wanted something she honestly changes my mind.
Honored Contributor

I like both of them too... but that show was exhausting and as much as I wanted the spices... I turned the channel.

OH... I have the red silicone set in red and my life did not change. I didn't even expect it too... sheesh.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*